Five Dock Removalists
box hire, Packing and Moving
Moving in Five Dock ? Choose Local movers
For a full service including plastic moving boxes, packing and moving service in Five Dock, we are your men! We are your local Inner West furniture removals experts in office, commercial, home and storage relocations since 2015. From delivering plastic storage boxes and packing trucks carefully, we will ensure the moving process is stress-free from start to finish.
Whether you’re moving your home or office we customise the service to your needs. If you’re buying a new house and the stress of moving a 3-bedroom home on settlement day is getting overwhelming, get a quote from us. We will inspect your home, offer a fixed price which we stick to even if your settlement is slightly delayed. Then we timeline and plan the logistics of your move so the whole day goes smoothly.
For an office relocation or interstate move, we can do an inspection. Then we offer a range of options including storage, plastic crates and insurance. Once you accept our formal quote with a breakdown of services, we confirm the booking. For peace of mind, choose professional movers in Five Dock. Choose V-move.
Full Range of Moving Services what we can do for you
Our Happy customers From Inner West Sydney
3-bedoom house in Five Dock to another house in Five Dock
Jun was moving his house from Lavender St to McGrath Ave and had a few items that needed care. He had a large bookcase which he was unsure of fitting, that might have needed to go over the balcony. He also had 5 beds, a double door fridge, as well as other home contents. He wanted removalist services with no damage to his precious belongings.
We asked for photos of the access and the bookcase and recommended an over-the-balcony move with 3 men and a specialty charge of $150. The three men ended up being the best option as the move only took 6 hours and cost $1100 in total. None of the items were damaged, and the move was so fast, the kids were in bed by bedtime!
2-bedroom unit from Croydon to Five Dock
Sue had a fairly simple move from Croydon to Five Dock. She only had a few items but asked for a packing service. After discussing her needs over the phone we recommend 2 men to pack and move her unit in 1 day. She ordered the 30-crate pack for $119 for the first week.
The access at Five Dock was a little tricky, as it was on the 3rd floor, other than that her move was straightforward. The men took 3 hours to pack and 4 hours to move everything. We also gave her 1 additional week free to unpack her items from our reusable crates for free as she had booked a bundled service. The total cost was $890 for a full packing and moving service.
Packing and moving services
We offer a range of furniture delivery options depending on the size of your move, type of access and the distance. Here are the top 5 most requested services for Five Dock packers and removalists:
- 2 men and a truck – Whether you’re moving to a new home in the Inner West or venturing out to the Eastern suburbs or the North shore, this is usual the right service for you. This service comes with free furniture wrapping, disassembly and reassembly.
- 3 men and a large 10t truck – For 3 or 4 bedroom houses and large moves, this is the best option. Our team will wrap, disassemble and reassemble your furniture, pack the truck well and move all your things in one trip.
- Packing and unpacking service – Our professional packers work efficiently and carefully. They will wrap your items with packaging paper or bubble wrap. They take great care to pack them into boxes. As they are experienced and not attached to your items, they will pack up your home much faster than you would!
- Full-service moves – Some customers want the whole show. They book a full packing and furniture removalist service as well as box hire. We do everything so the customers don’t lift a finger. From delivering packing material to unpacking the last box, our professionals will provide the most stress-free move you’ve ever experienced. Quotes start from $2000 for a full service move.
5. Single item pick ups and deliveries with a van. Services start from $240 with a fixed price option.
Want To Save Your Moving Budget?
Get Free Plastic Boxes For One Week, When 3 Or More Bedrooms Moving!
Did you know? Tips for living in Five Dock
Five Dock is a lively community-focused village, far enough from the city to feel quiet but close enough by bus. As well as supermarkets, it has access to other important services such as banks, a library and post office.
The main food hubs are on Ramsay Rd and Great Northern Rd, Five Dock boasts of both Italian eateries and delis (Filicudi and Carmen’s on the Park) and Asian food (Sushi Maru, Manmaruya, Kings Corner Thai and Simply The Best Chinese food). If you have a young family, Five Dock has many good schools and parks (Livvi’s Place, Timbrell Park).
Plastic box hire: the sustainable, affordable solution
Our customers in the Inner West have been opting for our reusable crates for hire. These have many advantages including:
- Free delivery and pick up so compared to buying cartons from a shop, the total price is cost-effective. Also, you don’t have to worry about overfilling your recycling bin or disposal.
- Flexible options for pick up and delivery days. Next-day delivery is guaranteed.
- Made from recycled plastic and reusable for years and years, they are the most eco friendly option.
- Made from strong, food-grade plastic, they’re suitable for packing anything and everything.