Inner West Removalists Sydney
If you are located in Inner West suburbs and you are after an exceptional removalist, look no further than Vmove Removals & Storage. We are among leading and most experienced furniture removalists in the area, that can make your moving experience stress free. Our reputation is known for our dedicated team and eco friendly moving boxes. Simply books us two weeks ahead and we will deliver them for free.
Full Range of Moving Services what we can do for you
Reliable and friendly Inner West removalists
We are your local Inner West moving specialists located on Old Canterbury Rd Dulwich Hill on the border of Summer Hill. We've been in the furniture removals business for over 5 years and we know every nook and cranny about moving people in Sydney.
We provide easy moving services if you move from apartments with a loading dock and easy access, or more complicated moves where teams of four or six movers are required to get great results. Most of our customers are repeat or referrals, which means our company is doing something right. In fact, a few right things, namely:
- Delivering a moving service at an affordable price - We wouldn’t say that we are cheap removalists, as it implies that our service is substandard. I think our customers recommend us because we provide great value relocation services within our price range.
- Good online reviews - Reviews are an important factor in deciding which moving company to choose. All our reviews are genuine and on multiple platforms, we do not ask third parties to write testimonials, however occasionally we run competitions where a customer can win a ticket to the cinema for writing a review.
- Plastic packing boxes - One of our best services is reusable moving crates for hire, or FREE if you move a 3-bedroom home with us. They are strong, easy to stack, and in every way superior to cardboard boxes. As they say it is better to try once, than hear about them a thousand times.
- Fully equipped trucks - Moving trucks at our company are professionally equipped, each of them have two trolleys, two dollies, one furniture removal pad per 1 cubic metre of volume, a kit for furniture assembly and disassembly and a ramp, which makes things way easier and faster.
- Experienced teams of movers - Most of our movers have years of experience in their trade, or as some of them would say, in the game. Of course, we do have newbies as well, everyone has to start somewhere. However, they are chosen by the owner, who always says that it is easier to make an excellent removalist out of a good man, than a good man out of perfect removalist.
- Packing services - Some time ago we decided to provide house packing services, as so many of our customers asked about it. Most of the time they just hire a packer or two, to help them finish packing more delicate items like kitchenware, antique paintings and vases. Other times they are too busy to pack, and ask for every room to be packed by our team.
- We can do big and small removal jobs – The population in the Inner West Area is very diverse, which makes our services diverse as well. From a single item pickup or large and complicated house moves, we have a solution for you. Speaking of diversity, for our ecowarriors in the Inner West, did I mention that our moving boxes for hire are eco-friendly and reusable?
- Business relocation and office moves - Our company also does office and business relocations ranging from one-man home offices to more complicated ones, with many workstations and computers. On top of that, we are hired to assemble new workstations for offices, that have renovated or are moving into new premises and are fitting brand new office furniture.
- Rubbish removals and unwanted furniture disposal service - When you want to get rid of your old stuff and you miss a council collection, you can call us for a quick quote for a tip run. We usually bring it to the recycling park in Auburn as it is open 24/7 and it recycles any kind of material (except uranium and plutonium)
- Fixed price free quote - for more complicated removal jobs we highly recommend a fixed price inspection. There is no obligation to book us, but after our visit, it’ll be easier to make a better decision on which company to choose. The rule of thumb is to get at least three quotes from different companies before making your decision. During the inspection we will check access points, find out any special requirements or circumstances and offer the most suitable service.
When you walk around the Sydney Inner West, look out for the blue trucks and ask for a quote from any of our men in blue!
Thinking of Moving?
Get A Free Quote or Download Our Pricelist For Inner West
Ready to move? Meet Inner west
We have been living and working in the Inner West for more than 5 years, when we moved in from Bankstown. As locals, we’d like to make some recommendations of our favourite places.
When we started the business, we were young so of course our favourite spots were in Newtown. One of the best places is Big Daddy's Burger Bar, where they make American style burgers and the whole bar is full on Americana. Another place we used to go to was Websters bar, but not sure if it is still open, as they changed the name few times already. We also liked Corridor, Cottonmouth Records and Earl’s Juke Joint when we were in the mood for a dark, cosy bar with smashing cocktails.
Later on, we found that spending time in clubs in Newtown wasn't productive, so we started trying out different places where you can just eat the food. The team agrees that La Disfida in Haberfield is where you get the best pizza and the best dumplings are at the taste of Shanghai in Ashfield. And of course, for fine dining, we recommend One Penny Red in Summer hill.
For parents who are after the childcare we recommend Ashfield Early Learning Centre, where we bring our little one. It is owner-run, so there is some skin in the game, not like in these corporate monstrosities.
For people who are selling and want to increase the value of the property, we recommend Levesons Hire Interiors. It is a family run business and they have been in business for over 30 years.
If you’re moving into the area and need anything else, give us a call on 0474220573 and we’d be happy to give you more recommendations.
Areas WE cover in Inner West Where do we work?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Thoroughly recommend these guys. Came on time and wrapped all furniture. They were friendly and worked non stop in an organised and professional manner. Deposited all items in required position at new dwelling. Excellent service.”
“Thank you to the amazing guys who did our move. Marisol was very helpful with the booking process and tracking the truck. The 3 guys we booked for our 4 bedroom move were very professional and accommodating. Very polite and worked fast without complaint,even in the pouring rain. Definitely recommend this moving service.”
Jun Nee Chew
“Our moving story started badly but then we hired VMOVE and we were absolutely rapt with the professional service from booking to paying. The men were well mannered and knew what they were doing. I can't thank VMOVE enough for the fast, efficient process.”