Your Moving Partner Sydney central business district
We have been moving Sydney city apartments and offices since we first started! Our men have had to juggle parking on Pitt st, moved colleges from Bathurst St CBD and Mary St Surry Hills. We have moved people from the Bennelong apartments (the Toaster) to their new luxury apartments on the Sydney Wharf Marina. There is no job too tricky or too big in the city for them. We charge the lowest call out fees to Sydney city suburbs, only $50!
Areas WE cover Where do we work?
- Centennial Park
- Central Park
- Circular Quay
- Darling Harbour
- Dawes Point
- The Domain
- Elizabeth Bay
- Forest Lodge
- Garden Island
- Green Square
- Kings Cross
- Millers Point
- Moore Park
- Potts Point
- Railway Square
- Rushcutters Bay
- Surry Hills
- Sydney CBD
- St James
- The Rocks
Thinking of Moving?
Get A Free Quote or Download Our Pricelist For CBD
Full Range of Moving Services what we can do for you
Ready to move? Meet Sydney CBD
Living in the Sydney CBD can be fun or stressful, exciting or hectic depending on how you look at it. Make sure it is the right place for you by considering the type of neighbours, noise levels, building management, strata rules and access of the place where you are going to live.
Advantages of living in the City of Sydney
- Great access to the CBD, walking distance to work for a lot of people.
- Nightlife, museums, theatres, restaurants, cafes, parks and libraries are plenty and top-notch
- Excellent public transport with the best access to buses, trains and trams
- Festivals and events are happening all the time.
Disadvantages of living in the City of Sydney
- Heavy traffic
- Densely populated, the City can be a mad rush and the living standards in some buildings can be quite low with poorly kept apartment building, occupation exceeding the building’s limits.
- High cost of living, especially compared to suburbs that are further away
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Thoroughly recommend these guys. Came on time and wrapped all furniture. They were friendly and worked non stop in an organised and professional manner. Deposited all items in required position at new dwelling. Excellent service.”
“Thank you to the amazing guys who did our move. Marisol was very helpful with the booking process and tracking the truck. The 3 guys we booked for our 4 bedroom move were very professional and accommodating. Very polite and worked fast without complaint,even in the pouring rain. Definitely recommend this moving service.”
Jun Nee Chew
“Our moving story started badly but then we hired VMOVE and we were absolutely rapt with the professional service from booking to paying. The men were well mannered and knew what they were doing. I can't thank VMOVE enough for the fast, efficient process.”