Terms and Conditions For Box Hire
These Terms are entered into between V-Move Removals (ABN 62 613 539 852) (we, us or our) and you, the person, organisation or entity making the Booking Enquiry, as described in the Quotation (you or your), together the Parties and each a Party.
Customers can have the boxes within a designated delivery time, as long as it is convenient for V-move Removals
- After the delivery, the boxes are available to rent on a weekly basis.
- The Free Box policy only applies when the customer has paid a booking deposit at least 1 week prior to their packing/moving day whichever is first.
- When the designated free period lapses, box hire fees apply as per usual box hire conditions.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the following information:
- Boxes will be delivered as a package, any additional deliveries may be charged.
- After speaking with the customer, V-move Removals will try and determine the appropriate number of boxes needed. Fees may apply to customers requesting the incorrect amount of boxes and requiring additional deliveries.
- Boxes are at a limited supply, meaning this offer is subject to the availability of boxes and delivery times.
- The customer must reimburse V-move Removals for any missing or damaged boxes at the cost of $33 per box.
- The offer of Free delivery and collection of boxes is subject to the customer being available at an appropriate time suitable to V-move Removals. Delivery or Collection charges may apply for customers needing specific delivery times or to those who reside outside of the 25km radius to the Sydney CBD. Additional charges also apply to additional pick ups and deliveries.
- Fees apply (based on Pick up location) to customers who arrange a collection of boxes but do not have all boxes available and present when V-move Removals arrive to collect.
- Each box has a white label on the side just under the lid. Please write on the white label only. We recommend writing the room destination. Please do not write on the rest of the box.
- A card authorisation form or direct debit mandate is required. If the card is denied, we will send you an invoice which becames payable under V-move Removals Terms and Conditions of service. We reserve the right to refuse delivery if card details are not provided or if you do not complete our Direct Debit Service Request.
- Customers will not be refunded for change of mind especially if boxes have been ordered within 48 hours of the requested delivery date.